Terms & Condition
Welcome to Spidmax Technologies, a taxi hailing service. Please take a moment to read the following terms and conditions, which govern your use of our service.
- Acceptance of Terms. By using the Spidmax Technologies website, mobile application, or any other service provided by Spidmax Technologies (collectively referred to as the "Service"), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, do not use the Service.
- User Conduct. You agree that you will not use the Service for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement. You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes, and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may result in termination of your account, as well as liability for damages.
- User Information. You agree that you will provide accurate and complete information to Spidmax Technologies, and that you will update such information promptly in the event that it changes.
- User Content. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content that you make available through the Service, and that you, not Spidmax Technologies, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- Proprietary Rights. The Service, including but not limited to its software, text, graphics, images, and logos, are protected by intellectual property rights. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from the Service.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO YOU AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT SPIDMAX TECHNOLOGIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SPIDMAX TECHNOLOGIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Spidmax Technologies, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
- Termination. Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. Upon termination, you must discontinue use of the Service and destroy all materials obtained from the Service and all related documentation.
- Modifications to Terms and Conditions. Spidmax Technologies reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued use of the Service shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the country in which Spidmax Technologies is based.
- Dispute Resolution. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the country in which Spidmax Technologies is based.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior understandings or agreements, whether written or oral, regarding the use of the Service.
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, please do not use the Service.
Last updated: 10th February 2022.